Monday, January 3, 2011

Make the choice

I don't do New Years resolutions. I think that alot of people make them, thinking that this will change them. Don't they say you should "be the change you want to see"? I don't make resolutions because I don't want to get roped into all of that.

So instead, I just have some ideas for what I want for myself. And there are a lot of people who give credence to vocalizing the things they want out of life. Here is me vocalizing in no particular order:
  • I want to run a race. Disney has a 5k in September, and this might be something I can do. .
  • Arrive on time. Yeah, this one really doesn't need an explanation if you know me. It's baaddd. 
  • Blog more.  I like this, and why shouldn't I do more of it. 
  • Slide further along the green spectrum. Why not embrace more things like that? 
  • Strike a balance with work.Who couldn't use a little more balance in life? Honestly I think balance here would make me hate it less. 
These are my non resolutions for 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment