Monday, December 13, 2010

Move it!!

I, like many I'm sure, have a ridiculous amount of trouble getting my day started. Throw a two year old, soon to be three year old, into the mix and well it's enough that I make it to work before lunch time. Now that the husband has really started to go hard core into cranking out the work to get us out of here/ graduate, I've little to no time to get moving. At one point I was going to yoga two to three times a week, and you know what? I miss my mat.

Baby steps are being made to work in some activity, but I really think it's going to come down to really kind of squeezing it in wherever I can. Kind of a get in where I fit in situation. On that note, tonight I was reading over on Gracefulfitness and Faith talked about a challenge of sorts called "Comment, Commit". Basically she is challenging you to comment on her rough plan to get her heart rate up throughout the day, but then also you list your own commitment. I've two for tomorrow.

  • 25 minutes of dancing like no one else is around
  • 25 minutes of yoga at the end of the day
I can totally do that, and I think I've started with something easy. Let's see if it sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment