Monday, February 7, 2011

"Make a healthy choice... now make another"

These are some pretty wise words I've seen twice tonight both at Healthy Tipping Point and over at Peas and Thank you (granted Mama pea didn't exactly say those words but that was the gist).

Here's the thing, I'm not terribly religious but sometimes I think things happen not merely by coincidence. For me reading both of these tonight and then having my sister in law here this weekend were things I needed to hear.

See my sister in law has a different path than I do, one that some might say is more difficult. Well this weekend when given the option to abandon her plan for the weekend, she actually made plans to make sure she had time to work out. ON VACATION SHE IS WORKING OUT! :) She made one choice, and then another.

I feel like I really only have time to do one thing each day outside of work. I can either go to the gym or I can do laundry. I can work out or I can make dinner. It stinks, but it's life. I am having to remind myself that no one expects me to do it all and I shouldn't expect myself to do an immediate about face either.

I need to make a healthy choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment